The most common customer service question we get is regarding the sizing and fit of our shoes. There are 4 basic rules that we tell them to assist in their sizing selection.
- Southern Glass Slippers come in full sizes only.
- For normal to wide feet – if you are a ½ size, order UP to the next WHOLE size.
- For narrow feet – if you are a ½ size, order Down to the LOWER size for better fit.
- There is only 1/3” between full sizes.
Wearing comfortable shoes that fit well can prevent many foot ailments. Here are some tips for finding the perfect fit n matter if you’re wearing sandals, tennis shoes or boots. The size of your feet changes with age, have your feet measured every time you buy shoes. The best time to go shoe shopping is late in the afternoon; your feet will swell to their largest then.
- Most of us have one foot that is larger than the other, both feet should be measured. Always buy shoes for the BIGGEST foot.
- Shoes make and style can affect fit, don’t insist you always wear one size if the next feels better.
- Make sure the ball of your foot fits comfortably into the widest part of the shoe.
- Don’t buy shoes that feel too tight and plan on shoes stretching with wear. Talk with a sales person who can tell you what material the shoes are made of. Natural Materials stretch better then synthetic.
- When buying shoes online, as soon as you receive your order try them on and walk around on carpet to make sure the fit is good before wearing them outside in case you need to make an exchange.
Size Scale for Flojos
- It is ok to get your shoes wet – Southern Glass Slippers are washable!
- To wash your shoes, simply run them under warm water and scrub them using wash cloth and liquid soap.
- Be sure to clean the soles, the footbed, and the straps (crystals too) – rinse thoroughly and pat dry.
- Leave your shoes out to dry overnight – the memory foam rubber will slightly fluff back up and the leather straps will tighten as they dry.
- Cleaning your shoes periodically will help remove oils, lotions, dirt, and debris that can build up over time and it helps extend the life of your shoes.
- To remove any dirt build up between crystals, we recommend brushing over the crystals using a small bristle brush such as a tooth brush or a nail brush.
- If you have any questions regarding the care of your shoes, please feel free to email us – firstname.lastname@example.org
No, you can purchase at check out without registering with the Southern Glass Slipper. When you do register, you’ll be among the first to receive deals, specials & new products offered only on The Southern Glass Slipper’s website.
- The Southern Glass Slipper website is completely secure.
- Payments are processed through PayPal and all information is protected.
- All information provided to The Southern Glass Slipper will be strictly confidential. No information is shared with third parties and your email address will not be sold.
- The Southern Glass Slipper accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover.
- Personal checks and COD’s are not accepted.
- Once your order has been processed we are unable to change or cancel the order.
- The Southern Glass Slipper online store does not refund a purchase; we have an exchange only policy.
- The Southern Glass Slipper online store does not accept exchanges for items purchased outside of our online store, SouthernGlassSlipper.com. For fastest exchange and return service on items purchased outside of SouthernGlassSlipper.com, please return to original purchase location.
- Exchanges will be granted within 15 days from the original purchase date.
- Exchanges will only be given on new/unworn shoes. Please try and wear your shoes on carpet to avoid getting them dirty if you are unsure of the fit or feel. Shoes that have been worn/used may not be exchanged.
- Customers are responsible for shipping charges on merchandise returned to The Southern Glass Slipper.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Exchanges are processed within 10 business days after receipt of shoes at our shop.
- It must be determined that the shoes has a manufacturer defect in order to replace it for a shoe of equal or lesser value. Shoes that show signs of normal wear will not be replaced.
- The Southern Glass Slipper does not repair shoes.
- The crystals on your shoes have a lifetime warranty through our Crystal Concierge program.
- Orders are shipped via USPS Priority Mail. Your order should ship within 7-14 business days as your shoes are made to order.
- Orders may be sent to P.O. boxes.
- Expedited delivery is possible, but can be very expensive. Please call for price.
- Delays are possible during the holiday; please make your purchases accordingly.
- Shipping charges for 1 pair of shoes is only $10.00. If ordering multiple pairs, $10.00 would be charged for the first pair and then $5.00 will be added for each additional pair.
- Note: Anyone ordering more than 10 pair will be subject to additional shipping charges based on weight and destination.
- For shipping status, please use the tracking number emailed to you after your order was processed to track shipping progress through hhtps://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input
- If you’ve misplaced your tracking number and/or deleted your receipt email, our customer service team is glad to help. Email us at email@example.com
- If you are interested in carrying the Southern Glass Slipper in your store/mobile boutique, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our reps will be happy to contact you and provide details.